The Van Hise August Enrollment Day will be on August 18th from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m in the gym. Be there to enroll your child for the 2016-17 school year!
PLEASE NOTE: though it should be, we cannot guarantee that construction will be fully complete at the Segoe entry near the office. PLEASE PLAN TO USE THE SHARED MAIN ENTRY ON THE WAUKESHA SIDE OF SCHOOL, LOCATED AT THE SOUTH END OF THE NEW LIBRARY ADDITION. Thank you!
All families will need to complete the online enrollment for the new school year:
1. Locate your Infinite Campus username and password to access the online enrollment system.
• Your password is available from your school secretary before the end of the school year.
• Or visit mmsd.org/lostpassword to fill out a form to receive an email with your username and/or password
2. Fill out the yearly enrollment information and pay fees online by visiting mmsd.org/enroll beginning on August 2.
3. Complete the process at Van Hise during the enrollment date of August 18th from 11:00am-6:00pm.
Read the "Paperless August Enrollment for Continuing Students" section below to take advantage of the paperless initiative and the $3.00 convenience fee waiver.
What to bring if you have a NEW student OR have CHANGES to some of the information in your application:
• Verification signature page and fee receipt, printed at the end of the online enrollment process.
• Free/reduced lunch application number if you have one.
• Verification of your address (gas/electric bill, lease or mortgage) if your address has changed.
Enrollment for brand new students to the district is not paperless; MMSD will continue to require that new students' guardians and new adult students do the following:
1. Complete an online enrollment application
2. Print a signature page and sign it
3. Take the signature page with the verification documents (DOB certificate and copy of lease, mortgage statement, or MGE statement) to your school.